The Comox Valley
The Comox Valley continues to be one of the fastest growing regions in the Province of BC.
- Businesses can reach a population of over 200k+ within a 45-minute commute
- New $331.7 million Comox Valley Hospital
- Home to North Island College
- 3rd longest runway in the province of BC (YQQ); featuring daily direct service to Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton
- Home to Vancouver Island’s only full service mountain resort; Mount Washington Alpine Resort
- 19 Wing CFB Comox; leading employer and major economic driver
- Diverse economic opportunities across key sectors including Public Sector, Agriculture/ Aquaculture, High Tech, Tourism
- Trend in knowledge-based industries
Exceptional location in the heart of east Courtenay shopping district and residential area.
- On bike/walking path to the new Comox Valley Hospital
- On bike/walking path to North island college.
- On bike/walking path to Comox Valley Aquatic Centre
- 7 minute drive to CFB Comox.
- 10 minutes walk to Costco, Home Depot, Thrifty
- 10 minute drive to beaches